The beams are glued plywood, wood consisting of thin lamellae pre-dimensioned strongly bonded together. Glue-laminated beams have a high mechanical strength (bending, compression, traction and cutting).
- More economic and rapid implementation;
- Less weight suitable for the same load capacity;
- Excellent resistance against corrosive environments (eg swimming pools, sea areas);
- Allow the construction of large spans;
- Allow the construction of complex shapes;
- Natural Beauty exclusive, superior architectural value and sense of comfort;
- Product greener and fully recyclable;